Deepocean søker surveymanager
Survey operations has been a key part of the company from the foundation of DeepOcean in 1999. The survey industry is currently going through a fast-paced development, and DeepOcean is a market leader when it comes to adopting new technology like Fast Survey ROV, 3Dmodelling and Reporting improvements, and development of new methods will continue to be an essential part of Survey in DeepOcean, in order to maintain and strengthen our position in this segment.
The Survey Manager will be in charge of DeepOcean’s Survey Department, and responsible for the strategic alignment, development and overall governance of Survey activities within DeepOcean’s North Sea region.
Duties and responsibilities
• Establish and ensure activities are in line with strategy
• Day to day management and coordination
• Motivate and set KPIs and goals for the department
• Input to budget, resource planning and organizational set up
• Represent Survey Department within company and towards existing and potential clients
• Support marketing and tendering activities in order to win survey work
• Ensure development of onshore and offshore personnel in order to meet todays and future requirements
• Deliver survey services to other regions
• Key role in the further development of survey and DeepOcean’s survey deliveries to our clients
• Higher education degree (bachelor/master) within relevant subject
• Been involved in offshore survey operations
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in industry related role
• Experience as Project Surveyor/Senior Surveyor/Senior Geo/Senior DP or similar
• Leadership capabilities
• Clear communicator
• Visible and approachable
• Commercial Mindset
We can offer
• A fast-paced, fun and team-oriented work environment
• Varied challenges
• A chance to make an impact in a global organisation
• Competitive terms
• Extensive insurance coverage and attractive pension scheme
In DeepOcean our people make the difference. When it comes to solving new subsea challenges, we are proud of the passion, eagerness and engagement shown by our colleagues. DeepOcean’s approach is hands on, operational, and innovative.
To be a part of our team is exciting and gives each and every one the feeling of participating in the success. This is why DeepOcean attracts the best talents in the business.
By delivering safe, high quality, and innovative subsea solutions DeepOcean has built extensive experience and a large client base within the major subsea oil and gas operators.
We are looking for new employees to be part of our team.
Would you like to be part of building the future of DeepOcean?
This could be your next career step!
Søknad merkes 4113601022